Tag: "Success"

Believe in Success!

Believe in Success!

Recently, it has been noted the great importance and sheer power of our human brain. Experiment after experiment has shown that what we think about most, is what our subconscious minds help us to achieve by working towards this thought pattern process.  In this case, it would be helpful to note that it would be […]

Read More

50th Post MileStone

50th Post MileStone

Hey All, If you have been reading my posts, you know by now that I talk about rewarding yourself as you accomplish a minor or even major success. The small success that i am personally rewarding myself with is the fact that the Financially Elite Blog has now experienced it’s 50th Blog post. I have […]

Read More

Enjoy the Little Things

Enjoy the Little Things

I wanted to take this post and share with you about enjoying the little things in life.  So many of us take all the little things around us for granted.  It’s very important to reflect on the simple things in life as well major milestones. When you take the time to reflect and enjoy the […]

Read More

Building Wealth Rapidly

Building Wealth Rapidly

Once you are in a position of being financially free, only then can you realize the power of building wealth very rapidly. When you don’t have to put money towards other debts, but instead, can put that to an investment vehicle, you can compound your rate of return on savings and assets. The power of […]

Read More

Living on 70%. The 70/30 Rule

Living on 70%.  The 70/30 Rule

The 70/30 rule is possibly one of the fastest way to build wealth. It’s where you save 30% of your income and live off the other 70% with daily living expenses. You’ve possibly heard of the 90/10 rule, where you live on 90% and save / invest the other 10%. The issue with this approach […]

Read More

Season the Recession

Season the Recession

Friend, I don’t think I need to remind anyone that the world is an Economic Downturn or what Economists like to term a ‘Recession’.   We are in a different season in the world.  Our season is winter, where there is hardly any new growth, a period of stagnation.  However, have you noticed that they are certain […]

Read More

The Financially Elite Blog Welcome!

The Financially Elite Blog Welcome!

    This is my first Blog post on the subject of setting yourself financially, physically, and emotionally FREE.  There is no feeling like it in the world to be free of everything that holds you back and limits your freedom. When you have total freedom, you can do anything you want.  You work if […]

Read More